Your membership and participation are critical to our success in current and future endeavors, including:
- Providing supplemental resources for education activities pertaining to the details and significance of the Battle of Stones River, in both a local and national scope
- Sponsoring commemorative activities for the community and the region
- Expanding appreciation for the park beyond its historical significance
- Creating an appreciation for the park’s natural resources, scenic beauty, and recreational opportunities
- Continued advocacy for the preservation of significant battlefield landscape features
Friends receive our periodic newsletter ‘The Vidette’ and are asked to participate and vote in our annual membership meeting in June of each year. We also encourage your participation and invite you to share your specialized skills in helping us to attain and further our goals. If you are a local member residing in Middle Tennessee, we invite you to attend our monthly board meetings. If not, you can still participate by providing your opinions and ideas.
If you wish to make a tax-deductible financial contribution, please click here.
To join, simply select the preferred method below:
Perhaps you prefer to join by mail:
Our membership form is available in a PDF format by clicking here. Complete the form, enclose applicable membership dues, and mail to:
Friends of Stones River National Battlefield
Post Office Box 4092
Murfreesboro, TN 37129-4092